Stacking the Shelves [06]

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [06]



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosting by Tynga from Tynga's Review. It's about sharing all new books, physical or e-book form, you're adding to your shelf. They could be bought, borrowed or given to you.


My first Stacking the Shelves this year! Yay!
I just got four books in the beginning of this year, but they are quite lovely, love all of them!


Unhinged - A.G. Howard
Ink - Amanda Sun
The Complete Sherlock Holmes (B&N Leatherbound Classic) - Sir Conan Arthur Doyle
F. Scott Fitzgerald Classic Works
----------------------------------

Aaaah lovely books~ =D
I really want to read at least one classic work this year, after I watched BBC's Sherlock (and I absolutely love that series!), I think I would try to read Sherlock Holmes books. I surprise with Ink's book appearance, it's not usually this 'glossy' cover, instead they use like... Canson paper probably? Pretty, but worrying =p.

Well those are on my Stacking the Shelves this week. What's on yours?
Have a great weekend guys =)



11 comments :

  1. I really want to read Splintered and Unhinged! I love the covers! Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Complete Sherlock Holmes, that is such a beautiful book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of Unhinged!i just got splintered in my haul so can't wait to get into the series!!

    Here is my STS: http://theirishbookworm.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/stacking-shelves-20-books.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unhinged has a beautiful cover. Old follower via bloglovin. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unhinged has a great cover ! Happy reading!

    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, I loved "Unhinged - A.G. Howard"! I need to get the physical books, but I am trying to cut back...I need to reign in my obsession to physical books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look awesome, hope you enjoy them all!
    Have great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of Ink. And I want to read the Splintered series....must find time to do that. XD My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some gorgeous books this week! :) Love the leather bound Sherlock Holmes!

    -Jess

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm excited to read to Unhinged, and I love that edition of Sherlock Holmes. Enjoy them!My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! Lots of great books, the complete Sherlock Holmes edition is absolutely gorgeous. I hope you enjoy all of your books. My STS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)