Reading Challenge 2014

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Reading Challenge 2014


This year I participate in three reading challenge :


Goodreads Reading Challenge
The annual challenge I participate every year. I challenge myself to read 60 books this year, a descent number so I won't feel burdening myself.


Dystopia Reading Challenge 2014
Actually I'm a bit reluctant to participate in reading challenge aside of Goodreads', I'm afraid I would feel reading as an obligation and I couldn't finish it in the end. But I think I would enjoy this one. I love read Dystopia series, and I also have plenty Dystopia books that still need to be read so I decided to participate in this challenge. I set myself to reach Level 2 : Rebel first by reading around 7-12 books, though there's always a possibility to read more than that. If you love Dystopia and interest to join in too, visit Blog of Erised for further information.


2014 Series Challenge
I have some series I need to start and finish this year, so I think this is a great challenge for me this year. I'm optimist I can earn Bronze Badge =). If you also want to participate visit Read. Sleep. Repeat. for further information.


So yeah! I hope I would enjoy and have fun reading good readings this year =)



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)