Wishlist Wednesday #27

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #27


PhotobucketWishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some tile, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
This blog meme is hosted by Pen to Paper, if you want to join please visit here to find more about this meme.



Allegiant
by Veronica Roth

Summary from Goodreads :
What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?

The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth’s #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.

OF COURSE I CAN'T WAIT TO READ ALLEGIANT! =DDDD
I already could not wait to read Allegiant after I finished with Insurgent. I'm really happy with the gorgeous cover (btw, I'm really curious with the wave instead of any symbol, does it mean anything?), the gorgeous title and expecting the great conclusion as well!

What's you WW this week? Are you already excited to read Allegiant like me? =)

8 comments :

  1. OH YEAH! I have this on my WW as well :) I can;t wait!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. I included this book in my WW a year ago when I started blogging. :D

    Hope we all get it soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I really enjoyed Divergent maybe not as much as I thought I would but already have Insurgent on my kindle to read! I absolutely love that cover definitely treating myself one day to the hardback editions as they're so beautiful!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/wishlist-wednesday-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited about Allegiant as well! Can't wait to reveal the meaning of the water/wave symbol & the airport :D

    Tirta @ I Prefer Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't started this series (although I do have a copy of Divergent on my shelf!). I guess I'd better join the crowd and jump in!

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is on a lot of blogs today :) Great pick!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha we chose the same book! Not surprised, everyone is dying for Allegiant!
    Here's mine: http://danielleheartsbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/wishlist-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! This on is on my list too! I almost did it this week too! Hope you get it when it comes out!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/wishlist-wednesday-47.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)