Stacking the Shelves [03]

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [03]



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosting by Tynga from Tynga's Review. It's about sharing all new books, physical or e-book form, you're adding to your shelf. They could be bought, borrowed or given to you.

Actually I planned to make monthly STS, but the pile is getting high so I make another one STS this month. Awesome books I got from last 2 weeks :

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare *I'm already finished this and one word : AMAZING! =D*
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFever
Perchance of Dream by Lisa Mantchev
Immortal City by Scott Speer
Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Fire by Kristin Cashore
Revived by Cat Patrick
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Delirium Stories by Lauren Oliver
(I didn't include Social Suicide because it's already at last weeks STS =))

With these, finally I got two complete series :

Aren't they sooooo pretty??? =D
I'm sad they have to end but so happy because they look really good together! I just need a bigger bookshelf so I can exhibit them properly. Yum!

Those are what I got, what do you got this week?
Happy reading, everyone! =D




14 comments :

  1. Wow, all these books look amazing! I really enjoyed The Selection, and I hope you like it as well. Have a great weekend! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    New Meme for Cover Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so much choice. TFIOS is really good, though not my favourite John Green tbh. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a lot of goodies! I still need to read Pandemonium, Clockwork Prince, The Fault in Our Stars, Graceling and Immortal City. All of witch I have sitting on my shelf! lol Awesome haul and thanks for stopping by My Haul!


    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Some fabulous series there. I hope to start The Selection series soon. I can't wait to read Clockwork Angel. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved loved loved the Graceling Series. Did you hear they are making a movie!?!? AHH so excited! I also adored The Fault in Our Stars and can't wait to read Dark Triumph. Great haul - happy reading!!!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert
    my StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Nicole : Yeah, I heard it just now, so exciting! I need to start Graceling very soon! =D

    Thank you for stopping by, guys ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo many awesome books. Of course I love TFIOS, and I need to read Clockwork Princess. I'm so nervous though!

    And Social Suicide is really cute. I like that series.

    Anyway, enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting some complete series! Perchance to dream really caught my eye. I will have to see about finding a copy of the first book in the series. ;)
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous you have Dark Triumph. I really want to read that one. Clockwork Angel is amazing, so are The Fault in Our Stars, Graceling, and Fire. Delirium and The Selection are on my bookshelf, but I haven't read them yet.

    Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! Love the Delirium and Infernal Devices series! Glad you got them all! I also really want to read Immortal City, Revived, and Graceling. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woooo so many awesome books! I'm currently finishing up Delirium and I like the world-building of it. I also got The Selection, Pandemonium, the Infernal Devices, and read The Fault in Our Stars. Happy reading (:

    My STS: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/stacking-the-shelves-1-birthday-edition/

    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  12. Social Suicide is great. I love that series. Revived looks great. Happy reading!
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! I absolutely loved The Selection; I hope you will, too <3

    Thanks for dropping by my StS! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Selection is my all time favorite book besides the Hunger Games! Revived and Graceling were also very good. I hope you enjoy everything. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)