TTT#10 : Top Ten Books At The TOP Of My Spring 2013 TBR list

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TTT#10 : Top Ten Books At The TOP Of My Spring 2013 TBR list


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It's the best and fun way to share lists of certain topics with other fellow bloggers. If you want to participate, please visit their blog for further information! =D

We don't have Spring, sadly, at the country where I live. It must be really nice to see sort of transformation from frozen sight to more lively ones; flowers blooming, crisp and warm air... *day-dreaming*
Ehem, okay, so I did check and realize there are a lot awesome book that will be released this spring and it's soooo hard to choose just only ten books! UGH!
Well, then this is my list, I choose only coming-soons new series and sequels :

Top Ten Books At The TOP Of My Spring 2013 TBR list


1. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
I'm still waiting for my copy to be arrived, around 2 weeks more *sigh*. Despite all mixed reviews out there, I really can't wait to read how this beautiful series would end. Guys I know most of you have read this book, share your thoughts please =D

2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Another last book of a series I've been eagerly waiting for years. What would happen to Tessa, Will and Jem??? I also can't wait to read about the red thread between the characters in this series with the characters in The Mortal Instruments. The release date is coming closer! EEEEEEP!!! 8D

3. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Okay, Beautiful Disaster was a guilty pleasure of mine last year, and when I heard there would be a sequel book, the same story but we see the story from Travis side, I was flippin' excited! =D

4. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
I think this book would have the strangest couple ever, if you have read Grave Mercy you'll understand what I mean. Sybella and Beast, everyone? It would be really exciting! =D Can't wait to get this book!

5. Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
Honestly I still need to read Unraveling but I already can't wait to get Unbreakable. I plan to read Unraveling near the release date of Unbreakable so I won't need to wait too much longer to read the sequel =)

6. Taken by Erin Bowman
Taken has been in my radar like ages ago *woops!* because of the amazing cover and blurb and I found Erin Bowman is such an amazing person as well.

7. Bronze God by A.A. Aguirre
I 'accidentally' found this book and immediately captivated by the summary, like a detective story with steampunk and fantasy twist. And since it's an adult novel, I think it would be more complicated. It sounds really cool and awesome!

8. Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
Sweet Evil is one of my favorite read this year (although it was out last year, eh =p) and I REALLY CAN'T WAIT to get Sweet Peril! I need more Kaidan in my life! =D

9. In the Shadow of Blackbird by Cat Winters
This book sounds so devastating, dark and kind of sad but I heard this book is so good so I need to proof it myself. I also need to read more books about ghost, and this one sounds perfect.

10. Icons by Margaret Stohl
So thankful this book got its cover changed, yea I'm not really a fan of the previous cover, and this one looks more awesome =) I love Beautiful Creatures so I definitely want to get Stohl's solo novel as well. Dystopia and alien? Count me in! ;)

That's my list, do you have some of them on your list too?
What's on your list? Share your link so I can check them back =D



4 comments :

  1. Elisa, New Follower!

    Love all the books in your list :)

    I'd like to also extend an invite for you to list your blog at YA Blogosphere it's a directory listing for all YA-related blogs. If your interested pls email me on yablogosphere@gmail.com.

    Here's my Top Ten.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grave Mercy is high on my "I NEED A COPY OF THIS BOOK NOW" list, so I'm sure its sequel will be, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for Unbreakable! I can't believe I forgot to put it on my list. I'm also excited for Taken, which IS on my list today :D

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome top ten!!! Clockwork Princess is a must read for Spring!!! I just got my copy of Requiem in yesterday so I'll be reading it this week! And Sweet Peril made my list as well!!! :)

    My Top Ten

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)