Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013
1. Read The Host by Stephenie Meyer before the movie release
2. Finish some post-poned reviews (which is so many of them =_=)
3. Learn to make a better book-review and 'polish' it to be more both informative and entertaining.
4. Be able to read 70 books and accomplish the reading challenge
5. Change blog's template or header at least once
6. Re-reading Harry Potter series
7. Reading at least The Lord of The Ring or The Hobbit
8. Be more selective on buying books a.k.a not wasting too much money for it (I hope so... >.>)
9. Complete my TMI series in hardback (only City of Bones and City of Ashes left)
10. Be more active at blogging (should be more talkative also)
I hope you and I, especially, can fulfill those goals between my hectic work =) and
What's your list? So you have the same point as mine?
Have a nice day!