Book To Movie : City of Bones

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Book To Movie : City of Bones


WHOOOOOOOOT!!!
TODAY IS FREAKIN' AMAZING DAY!!!

Oh wow, thanks God this happen when the sun shines so bright at my place! (since I live in the different side of the world with where Cassie Clare lives, I was always late) =D I've been facing my monitor since 7 a.m this morning after I got the news about City of Bones trailer revealing today, kept refreshing my twitter, The Mortal Instruments website, MTV and TMI Source tumblr for updates and finally HERE IT IS!!!!! OH MY GOOOOD THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!

*ehem*

So first, Sony Pictures revealed the first still of City of Bones :
Picture taken from HERE
Wow, Clary with her first self-created rune!

Then, 2 EPIC teaser posters of City of Bones :


(taken from Harald Zwart Tumblr and TMI Sources

ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY FREAKINFANTASTIC! Love it SO MUCH!

Then drum roll, please~








Here's the EPIC teaser trailer!


or you can find it HERE
SWEET JESU!!!! BLOWING MY MIND!!!!
THEY ALL ARE ALIVE! JACE! CLARY! SIMON! IZZY! ALEC! VALENTINE! Jamie is soooo perfect Jace and Lily is beyond awesome as Clary as well! And wooooow I'm dying to see more Alec, Izzy and Simon at the next teaser! I can't stop watching it! Very generous for just a 'teaser' but it do too much tease already!
GOSH I SOOOOO FREAKIN' CAN'T WAIT TILL AUGUST!!! WAITING KILLS ME!!!

And what is more killing me?
They still haven't show us The Magnus, know that he's the one we are already dying-ly longing for. I believe he's gonna be the last blow!
EEEEEEEEEEEP!
Thank you so much for the great job, Harald Zwart and the team, for making such a freaking-marvelous thing in the very very short time! I'm curious now that maybe you're not just ordinary human (Nephilim maybe? =D). This is the best movie teaser trailer EVER!

What do you think about this teaser? Already excited for the movie too like me? =D
WELCOME TO THE CITY OF BONES



2 comments :

  1. 'Already excited for the movie too like me?' YESSSSSSS

    that teaser trailer is so awesome, can't wait for the finale trailer & August 2013 XD

    honestly, at first I had doubts about Lily & Jamie but now all of it has been washed away hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tirta : YAY! *high five*
    I've been supporting Jamie as Jace since the beginning but I was disappointed with his hair. I expected his hair would be shorter and probably get bangs /:.
    But after I saw the trailer, no more worry about it xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)