In My Mailbox #27

Saturday, October 27, 2012

In My Mailbox #27




In My Mailbox is a blog meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. You can show some books you got over the week which you bought, borrowed or given to you.





Hello guys how are you today? I hope you're all in a good shape ;)

I'm so mad with the local post office at my place because I haven't get some books I've pre-ordered yet =(
Anyway, here are some books I got for several weeks ago (sorry for a bit crappy color on these photos. Photoshop portable in my Android didn't do a good job /=) :

Hardcover :

Alice in Zombieland - Gena Showalter
The Mark of Athena - Rick Riordan

Seems like books from Harlequin Teen are hardly to arrive to my place but thankfully Alice in Zombieland arrived safely. Really can't wait to read this book.
As Mark of Athena, I still haven't read the series yet, but since it's Riordan's I quite sure it will be good! =D


Paperback :

Belles - Jen Calonita
Just The Sexiest Man Alive - Julie James

Aww... Belles has a pretty cover! =D I can't wait to read this as well.
I already had JTSMA in translation, but I think I still need to have the English version. Yeah I'm so in love with this book =D


Translations :



Inkspell - Cornelia Funke
Dark Divine - Bree Despain
Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
Dracula - Bram Stoker
Appointment with Death - Agatha Christie
4.50 from Paddington - Agatha Christie

Woops! I haven't finish Inkheart yet *facepalm*. And Inkspell is very thick!
I didn't know GPU (one of largest publishing house in my country, btw) planned to publish Dark Divine until I saw this book laid on the shelf. Wow! I hope this book would be good for me.
I have been wanting to read some classic horror, especially Frankenstein and Dracula. Dracula has very pretty appearance. It's all read at 3 sides and looks like a old book format at bundle side. Fascinating!
YAY! Got 2 books more from Agatha Christie! I kind of hunting more of her books right now.


... and some things unrelated to books:


Zoya Midori Nail Polish, my very first vernish from Zoya (yeah poor me) and I absolutely LOVE the color. This is exactly the GREEN I've wanted since long ago! I need to get some more from this brand! I also purchased Seche Vita Top Coat with sale price. Very nice!

Rilakkuma and Kiiroitori ear-cap pluggies!
I'm a fan of Rilakkuma and these are SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! xDDD


Those are for this week's IMM. I've pre-ordered a LOT books for next weeks so I pray hard the tax-men and postmen would not act like a douchebag *pissed*

So what did you get this week? I hope you'll enjoy all your new books!
Happy reading! =)





13 comments :

  1. Awesome haul Elisa :) !! I almost bought a copy of Alice in Zombieland today .. I look forward to know what you think of it. Happy reading darling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh great haul! Dying to read Alice in Zombieland and I need to catch up on the Rick Riordan series. I've also heard amazing things about The Sexiest Man Alive. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Looks like a TON of good books :D Jealous that you have Alice in Zombieland... it looks totally amazing. And I still have to read Belles!! :D Happy reading and I'm a new follower :)

    Rabiah @ Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! You got a lot of stuff this week! Very Halloween-y. Oh and I love that green nail polish too!!!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. You haven't read the Heroes of Olympus yet?! Get on that! It's different from PJ but very enjoyable.

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only read Tintenherz and now really want to read the others, but simply can't find the time! :( Also, 'Frankenstein' is awesome! I'm a new follower! Hop on over if you have the time:
    My Mailbox
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi!
    I got The Mark of Athena too! Can't wait to read it.
    My IMM: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-epic-haul-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I loved Alice in Zombieland and my sone loved Mark of Athena.

    Jenny @ Book Sojourner, new follower
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-2-stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    New follower here! :) Looks like a pretty big haul! I have not had any weeks like that yet haha! I'm still pretty new at blogging but, have won a few this week! Enjoy your books!
    Brittany
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower here. I so want to read Belles looks interesting. Feel free to check out my IMM...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul. I read 'Alice in Zombieland' and LOVED it. Hope you will too. :)

    You can see my IMM here.

    Happy reading!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, I need to go get myself a copy of Alice in Zombieland.

    Stacking the Shelves
    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alice In Zombieland was so good! I can't wait to check out the second book as well!


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)