Top Ten Tuesday #1 - Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #1 - Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List



Top Ten Tuesday is a feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It's the best and fun way to share lists of certain topics with other fellow bloggers. If you want to participate, please visit their blog for further information! =D

So my first TTT is about Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List (oh yay finally I decided to participate this fun meme! 8D). Actually my country doesn't have fall season. instead we have to prepare an umbrella, warm drinks and of course, good books to accompany when we couldn't get out from home because of a lot of water pouring outside *Lol, oh well, I syill have to go to work although it's raining hard though*.
Here are 10 books (which mostly aren't new anymore) I plan to read for Fall season next 3 months ahead :
Matched by Ally Condie
It's time to go back to Dystopia, and start with the mild one and then I chose Matched. I'm reading this now and quite enjoy it so far.



Torment by Lauren Kate
I've waited to get Torment since I finished Fallen like long time ago and I was like 'what the...' in the end, because... I didn't get any answer! So yeah, I definitely will read this soon.



The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
This is the last book of The Darkest Power series so I definitely have to read this, to know the conclusion of Chloe and her supernatural friends



(this is the cover of Indonesia version)
One Grave At a Time by Jeaniene Frost
I'm a HUGE fan of Night Huntress series and I'm already itched to read this one! I need more Bones in my life! xD



Across The Universe by Beth Revis
I've heard awesome things about this book and since it has already stayed on my bookshelf too long I think it's the time to read it.



The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I'm really really really excited to read The Evolution of Mara Dyer. I really loved the first book and still being intrigued until now. I hop I could get some answers in this second book. Can't wait!



Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
This book has published here at my country, yet I haven't read it, so I include this on my next-to-read list and catch up with the other readers =)



Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
I read a lot of awesome reviews about this book and my sister also said this book was reeeeeally good. I really love the idea of female assassin in Medieval era so I have to read this one soon!



Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Sweet and alluring, WOW! This book sounds really seducing and I know a lot of you love this book. I really want to read this, to know about the sexy guy named Kaidan Rowe, since he follows my twitter LOL



Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
This book is one of 'love-at-the-first-sight', and I still haven't read it yet *facepalm*. I also still have no idea about the story and it's really intriguing! I have to read this!

And a lot more actually. I hope I can fullfill this without any distraction, also despite my business that consume almost 3/4 part of my daily life *cries*
So what's' your TTT this week? Share yours! =D






3 comments :

  1. Unearthly bagus.. Tapi cover Indonesianya kurang bagus. Nyesel tau gitu beli versi Inggrisnya aja, udah bisa sama Hallowed sekalian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a couple of the Grave series, but...her explanation of vampires just...made me laugh my butt of and I just can't get past that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. UNRAVELING is a really great book, Elisa. I reviewed it on my blog (if you're interested, search my blog (www.colindsmith.com/blog) for "Unraveling" and you'll find it). It's more of a mystery story, but there's a love interest, and some big surprises. :)

    I have ACROSS THE UNIVERSE on my list too. Looking forward to reading that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)