In My Mailbox #23

Sunday, July 8, 2012

In My Mailbox #23




In My Mailbox is a blog meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. You can show some books you got over the week which you bought, borrowed or given to you.





Hello guys how are you today?
I didn't expect I would get any new book until end of June, but suddenly I got a package right at the end of the month, which was startling me because I thought I would get it around early July =D And finally a publisher in my country released a series sequel I've waited for such a long time! Here they are :
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Although I haven't read Bloodlines yet, just see it sitting on my shelf enough to make happy =D I hope I would get Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice of VA series soon so I could start this series.

INDONESIA VERSION :

Torment by Lauren Kate
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Big Boned by Meg Cabot
Finally I got Torment and The Reckoning, so excited to read them, especially because The Reckoning is the last book of Darkest Power series! I also happy that Bog Boned got a pretty cute cover! xD (well because sometimes I don't really like the publisher's cover choices. And actually 'sometimes' is really understatement.lol)

I also bought a lot manga last 3 weeks :
Yum... so colorful! Those are some of my favorite series like Ouran High School Host Club (I absurdly love this one!), La Corda D'Oro, Detective Yakumo, etc. I really love my mangas! =D


That's my small happiness this week. What's in your mailbox/stacks/bookhaul? Feel free to put your link so I can check it back. Enjoy your week with your awesome new books! ^^



6 comments :

  1. The Golden Lily!!! WOOO! I love Meg Cabot too!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to continue the VA series soon, because 1) the last two books are awesome and 2) the BLOODLINES series is equally awesome.
    Hope you'll like all of your new books! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Reckoning hell yeah!!!
    ENjoy Kelley Armstrong!! =P
    OMG! that's a lot of mangas! I love mangas and jap animation too!! enjoy them all ^^
    thnx for stopping by ^_^

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! So cool that you got Golden Lily. I hope to get it in a few days. I am so excited.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to try Richelle Mead's series; I see so much buzz for them! Hope you enjoy all your books. :D

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely books! I loved Torment and Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers series! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)