Wishlist Wednesday #15

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #15


Photobucket
Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
This blog meme is hosted by Pen to Paper, if you want to join please visit here to find more about this meme.




Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Publication date: May 15th 2012

Summary from Goodreads :
What if there were teens whose lives depended on being bad influences? This is life for sons and daughters of fallen angels in Sweet Evil.

Tenderhearted Southern girl, Anna Whitt, was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage, and her will-power is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

A cross-country trip to meet her father forces Anna to face the reality that hope and love are not options for her kind. When she confronts her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?

Sweet Evil has already dispatched and is on the way to my home, YAY! Waiting is such a painful thing, still 3 weeks more to get this book in my hand *already unpatient*
I was captivated by the cover at the first time I saw it, and the story sounds really intriguing. I've read some reviews at they really compelled me to own this novel, because they say it's different and darker from any YA angel story out there. Anyone has read Sweet Evil? What do you think about it? =D

What's your Wishlist Wednesday this week? Share your link, I'll stop by ^^






9 comments :

  1. I think Sweet Evil sounds awesome :D Think my copy will arrive this week ;) Can't wait :D <3 Hope you'll get it soon :)
    Thank you for commenting on my Teaser Tuesday. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this book too! All the great reviews have me very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my wishlist as well!
    Great choice this week :)

    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just heard about this one... I'm not an angels or demons girl, but I might just give it a try. ;)
    Great WW :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Evil! The cover looks really great and contrasting. I'm getting this soon. :)

    - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree the cover is great. Just the title "Sweet Evil" sounds very intriguing. Hope your copy arrives soon.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader
    Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is on my wishlist too and I can't wait to get my hands on it. The cover is really beautifaul and this dress, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I have this book waiting for me to read. I've just finished reading Dark Kiss, which is a another angel book, so I think I won't read this book soon. Amazing pick nonetheless! :)

    Fancy meeting another Indonesian blogger here! Followed you back, Elisa (or Elle, if you prefer to be called in that name)! x)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY amazing pick Elisa :) !! I should actually receive my copy of this one today and i can't wait ... I'm going to be ecstatic and the mailman is going to think i'm crazay .. again :) !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)