Wishlist Wednesday #13

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #13


Photobucket
Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
This blog meme is hosted by Pen to Paper, if you want to join please visit here to find more about this meme.




City of Lost Soul by Cassandra Clare
Publication date: May 8th 2012

Summary from Goodreads :
The demon Lilith has been destroyed and Jace has been freed from her captivity. But when the Shadowhunters arrive to rescue him, they find only blood and broken glass. Not only is the boy Clary loves missing–but so is the boy she hates, Sebastian, the son of her father Valentine: a son determined to succeed where their father failed, and bring the Shadowhunters to their knees.

No magic the Clave can summon can locate either boy, but Jace cannot stay away—not from Clary. When they meet again Clary discovers the horror Lilith’s dying magic has wrought—Jace is no longer the boy she loved. He and Sebastian are now bound to each other, and Jace has become what he most feared: a true servant of Valentine’s evil. The Clave is determined to destroy Sebastian, but there is no way to harm one boy without destroying the other. Will the Shadowhunters hesitate to kill one of their own?

Only a small band of Clary and Jace’s friends and family believe that Jace can still be saved — and that the fate of the Shadowhunters’ future may hinge on that salvation. They must defy the Clave and strike out on their own. Alec, Magnus, Simon and Isabelle must work together to save Jace: bargaining with the sinister Faerie Queen, contemplating deals with demons, and turning at last to the Iron Sisters, the reclusive and merciless weapons makers for the Shadowhunters, who tell them that no weapon on this earth can sever the bond between Sebastian and Jace. Their only chance of cutting Jace free is to challenge Heaven and Hell — a risk that could claim any, or all, of their lives.

And they must do it without Clary. For Clary has gone into the heart of darkness, to play a dangerous game utterly alone. The price of losing the game is not just her own life, but Jace’s soul. She’s willing to do anything for Jace, but can she even still trust him? Or is he truly lost? What price is too high to pay, even for love?

Darkness threatens to claim the Shadowhunters in the harrowing fifth book of the Mortal Instruments series

I believe it's not only me who already dying to read City of Lost Soul. End of CoFA was one big cliffhanger and sent horror shiver on me. Reading the summary didn't really help, more question poped up in my mind. What happen to Jace especially, Clary and the rest? What will Clary do to dealing with Sebastian who has been brought back to life?
I promise myself I won't read any teaser of this book so I won't be suffered too much. lol. I don't want days move too fast, but this book makes me hoping May would come faster.

What is your Wishlist Wednesday this week? =)




6 comments :

  1. Yes I think everyone is waiting! So excited! And what a cliffhanger it did end on!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was cursing like crazy,imagined what happen on Jace at last. Gosh really can't wait!

      Thank you Jen! ♥

      Delete
  2. I'm yet to get into this series, but I really need to!
    I think this summer is going to have to be all about getting into the series I really want to read! Definitely.
    Only 3 weeks left of Uni for this academic year, and then I'll pounce on these books!

    Great post!
    Dani
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to get into this series soon. Will wait for your opinion about it :D

      Yeap, many interesting new series or sequels I eager to read will be published soon. Can't wait to get 'em in my hands!
      Thanks, Dani! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm of course dying to read this one too :) !! I'm panning to read the first four books in the Mortal Instruments series because reading City of Lost Souls though :) !! Great pick Elisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already got it preordered and am positively twitching to get my hands on it!!! Definitely a good pick :)

    My WW:
    http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/wishlist-wednesday-2/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)