I'm Tagged!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Tagged!


Sarah from Wondrous Reading has tagged me. This is a great way to know more about our fellow bloggers. Thank you so much, it looks fun to participate in this! =D

To participate:
THE RULES
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!


Questions I got :
1) If you could live in any world from a novel, which would it be?
I always dream to live in Harry Potter world; receive an acceptance envelope, schooling at Hogwarts and befriend with Harry, Ron, and Hermione =D

2) Who is you're all time favorite YA (or any book) crush?
Actually I have tons of crush xD Hm... I think right now it's Bones from Night Huntress Series, and it's not YA book =p.

3) Do you come from a small or large family? (My grandmother had 12 brothers and sisters!)
Wow, that's quite a crowd! =D
Middle I think, I don't know much about my grandparents (they have passed away before I was born), but from both of my parents side I have 9 uncles and aunts, 13 direct cousins and some undirect cousins =p. I'm closer to my mom's family and everytime we have family event like someone's birthday or Christmas, uncle's house is like going to explode because of us.

4) If you had to choose a genre that you don't normally read, what would it be?
Psychology genre, if it can count as a genre =p and Horror. Not like I always resist to read them though. If I heard many good things about it, I want to try to read =D

5) What book could yot reread and never get tired of it?
Harry Potter series!

6) Do you like books made into movies, why or why not?
I do, because I love to see my imagination becomes reality, although mostly books are always better than the movies

7) What book got you hooked on reading?
One old series, "Alfred Hitchcock & The Three Investigators" by Robert Arthur =) It has about 40-more books.

8) What author do you wish would write another book?
J.K. Rowling. I believe most of you do too ;)

9) Which do you prefer hardcover, paperback or eBook?
Hardcover has very nice looking at shelf, but paperback is cheaper. I admit it's depend on the cover. I bought which I think the prettier. Also it depend on favorite, I tend to buy hardcover version for some favorite series.
I don't really like e-book, since I don't have Kindle and it's tiring to read at monitor. I prefer book physically =D

10) What was the last book that made you tear up/cry?
A chicklit, "Goodnight, Tweetheart..." by Teresa Medeiros
I finished it last night with wet eyes *sobs*

11) Favorite place to read?
My room. My imagination can grow wild there, ha!

Soon I'll add tagged followers and questions.
Be right back!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)