Dusty Reads #10

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dusty Reads #10




Dusty Reads is a meme hosted by Giselle from Expresso Reads, featuring a book which has been staying at my bookpile for the longest.





Need by Carrie Jones

Summary from Goodreads :
Zara White suspects there's a freaky guy semi-stalking her. She's also obsessed with phobias. And it's true, she hasn't exactly been herself since her stepfather died. But exiling her to shivery Maine to live with her grandmother? That seems a bit extreme. The move is supposed to help her stay sane...but Zara's pretty sure her mom just can't deal with her right now.

She couldn't be more wrong. Turns out the semi-stalker is not a figment of Zara's overactive imagination. In fact, he's still following her, leaving behind an eerie trail of gold dust. There's something not right - not human - in this sleepy Maine town, and all signs point to Zara.

In this creepy, compelling breakout novel, Carrie Jones delivers romance, suspense, and a creature you never thought you'd have to fear.

US cover :

I have no idea why publisher here decided to cartoonize the cover. The original one has no harm though. But I think it related to publishing procedure or something like that. Hm...
Okay, at first I didn't know about this book, but after saw this at bookstore, I searched at some blogs I follow and they seem like it, although Goodreads show twisted rating, but I kinda ignore them and finally bought Need and now still sitting dusty at my shelf =p. Too many books on my TBR list until I confuse myself which I have to read first @_@

Anyone already read Need? What do you think about it?
What's your Dusty Reads this week?


5 comments :

  1. Oh wow I love that cover! It's really cool! I've heard of this before but I haven't read it either.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the other cover! I'm not a very big fan of the US cover, which is why I haven't read it yet. Great pick!!!!

    Krista - Nawanda Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I'm loving the cover too! I haven't read it yet, but it sounds like a pretty good read. I hope you read it soon, so I can see what you think. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this one a while ago and I liked it .. I dodn't know if I'd advise you to read it though with all the awesome books out there !! :)
    Looking forward to read your review on this one Elisa !!
    I'm a new follower by the way !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this on my TBR list, it sounds really good

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)