Movie Next : Snow White and The Huntsman

Friday, January 13, 2012

Movie Next : Snow White and The Huntsman


This year we'll get 2 Snow White movies adaptation, one casted by Kristen Stewart (Snow White and The Huntsman) and the other casted by Lily Collins (Mirror, Mirror) I interested to both version (definitely biased, because Twilight and City of Bones, yeah) but after saw this promotional banner and posters, I have to say I love Snow White and The Huntsman concept more than Mirror, Mirror.

Snow White and The Huntsman



Such a wow-er! The banner is absolutely gorgeous! The atmosphere is magical and angst which remind me to Alice in Wonderland, and it's more like Snow White the Warrior Princess. Lol. And personally I love the Evil Queen's poster, it's very dark yet pretty.
Yum... still have to wait till Summer.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)