In My Mailbox #12

Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox #12




In My Mailbox is a bookish blog meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. You can show some books you got over the week which you bought, borrowed or given to you.


_____________________________________________


Hm... what I got this past week is just 2 books, not really fascinating and very old... but I can't wait to read them.


Goodnight, Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros (chicklit)
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

I know I know, they're sooooo old, but I got a story on getting Mockingjay. I got it before release date, and when I tweeted it to publisher account, I made a riot between Hunger Games fans xD. Yep, it just became a hype here at my country.
And for Goodnight Tweetheart, I was captivated by its cover, it's better than US version =p. Look very nice and it has quite good summary too so I give it a try. I rarely buy chicklit so I hope I won't be disappointed.

So what you got past week? Let me know with leave you IMM link if you want, so I can envy yours ^^

2 comments :

  1. YAY Mockingjay!!!!! You are going to love it!!!!! Read it ASAP...it rocks!!!! Great haul. Enjoy!

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really need to read The Hunger Games series. Hahaha, I don't know why I've been putting it off for so long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)