MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



Today is Christmas Eve and I earlier want to say :

Merry Christmas!


To all of you who celebrate it :D May you have joyous, the warmest, the happiest, wonderful Christmas at this year.
For my case, I don't celebrate Christmas at my own home because it is still renovated. I can't build a Christmas tree, or decorate my house with Christmas things, or eat Christmas ccake with my mom and dad... It a bit sadden me but i think it's the Christmas present from God for me and my family this year : a better house, and especially, a far better room for my sister and me :D

I'm a bit envying people out there who have 'White Christmas' with snow falls everywhere, but all we, Indonesian have here is 'Wet Christmas', with rain pours hard every Christmas night (not really raining tonight, just see tomorrow). Well but it's okay, but please remember what the real meaning of Christmas :



"For God so loved the world that he gave his
one and only Son, that whoever believes in him
shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3 : 16


Enjoy your parties and gifts, enjoy and have a save trip at your holiday ^^
God bless you all!




1 comment :

  1. Merry Christmas and happy holidays! It's okay...us Michigan people didn't have our usual white christmas. =( Now I know how you guys feel. lol. I hope your house gets done soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)