In My Mailbox 9

Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox 9


In My Mailbox is a bookish blog meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren. You can show some books you got over the week which you bought, borrowed or given to you.

_________________________________________

Wow,today is December,18 which means next week we will celebrate the most favorite time of the year (at least for me) CHRISTMAS! 8D I already bought myself some books for Christmas gift,fufufu~ (well since I already a working lady,my family won't give me any presents *sobs* but I won't reject it if they give me something though :D) maybe they'll arrive at January early.

Sooooo...after about 2 weeks I didn't join IMM, this week I got plenty books and YAY I GOT ONE I DESIRED THE MOST! So check what I have this week :

Heist Society by Ally Carter
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lyn Childs

Original covers :
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I don't really like the cover of local version of Heist Society and I wonder why local publisher changes the sky color from purple to blue. Is that because the sky is always blue? -_-;

And.....
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin =D
Whoa! I really can't wait to read this one! =D
Big thanks to Lia, my sister friend who brought me this wonderful book from Singapore!


That's all I got this week, just plenty.
What you got at past week? =)



5 comments :

  1. EEEPP! Mara is awesome!!! I really enjoyed it! Enjoy all your books!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wo the Heist Society's new cover is awesome I love it! Excellent haul this week my dear!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great haulllll i been hearing so much about these books cant wait to hear ur opinion happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heist Society is soooooooo amazing! I loved the characters and the story.

    Personally, I like the purple more. It makes the cover look more foreboding and amazing. I haven't read it yet but I can't wait to!

    Mara Dyer and Tera Lynn Childs' books = amazing too!

    Enjoy all your books from this week - I'm sure you will. Happy reading and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I loved Mara Dyer!! Awesome mailbox! I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)