Book Wishlist (December 2011)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Book Wishlist (December 2011)


Here are some YA and Adult novels that already or will be published this month by local publisher that I might buy (release date can be changed sometimes and gonna add later):

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket


  • Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs
  • Heist Society by Ally Carter
  • The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
  • The Replacement by Brena Yovanoff
  • Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
  • Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
  • Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
  • Something About You by Julie James
  • Night Star by Alyson Noel

Ugh... some covers make me cringe... /= and OMG, I saw Kellan Lutz at Night Star's cover ><; But well, at least finally they're released here.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)