Book Wishlist (December 2011)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Here are some YA and Adult novels that already or will be published this month by local publisher that I might buy (release date can be changed sometimes and gonna add later):

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket


  • Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs
  • Heist Society by Ally Carter
  • The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
  • The Replacement by Brena Yovanoff
  • Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
  • Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
  • Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
  • Something About You by Julie James
  • Night Star by Alyson Noel

Ugh... some covers make me cringe... /= and OMG, I saw Kellan Lutz at Night Star's cover ><; But well, at least finally they're released here.

1 comments:

Chapter by Chapter said...

The Replacement is a good creeptacular read! Run out and get it ASAP :)
MaryAnn
Chapter by Chapter

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)

Watch Me ;)

Blog contents © Elle Goes Nerd 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.