OFFICIAL CLOCKWORK PRINCE TEASER IS OUT!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OFFICIAL CLOCKWORK PRINCE TEASER IS OUT!


OMG!
It's out and outrageously gorgeous!
I love the setting and the look of the trailer is really in 18th century. The casts are really good too especially for the boys, just Tessa looks too old. But it doesn't matter.
Really envious of those who lives at US and some people here who has been collecting the English version of this book. I have to painfully wait until next year to get this book T^T cuz I collect Indonesia version.

Check out this video if you an avid Infernal Devices series fan like i do =D


If you ask me which one is better, this or VLC version, I have to say i like this more. VLC just show the masquerade part and DSBS so it's not enough for my thirst of book teaser.LOL


Photobucket

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)