In My Mailbox #4

Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox #4


In My Mailbox is a bookish blog meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren
These are some books I bought for last days til today :

+

  • The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan (International Version)
  • Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) - Richelle Mead
  • Where She Went - Gayle Forman
  • Evernight - Claudia Gray (I can't take a photo of this, because it's buried on my book pile)
  • Stargazer - Claudia Gray
  • Hourglass - Claudia Gray
  • Naked Duke - Sally MacKenzie
Wow, I spent too much  for these T^T
So what you've got this week? =)

3 comments :

  1. OOh such pretty books. Love those covers. Also love your header. So different and original. Come visit me as well. New follower.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox! I just got Lost Hero last week I can't wait to get into it I loved his Percy series.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)