In My Mailbox #3

Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox #3


In My Mailbox is a bookish blog meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren
These are some books I bought for last 2 weeks :


  • The Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan (very excited to read this! Love Riordan books so much!)
  • Once A Witch - Carolyn MacCullough
  • Ballad - Meggie Stiefvater
  • Claiming The Courtesan - Anna Campbell (This is historical romance, an adult novel and I admit I bought it because the cover is so pretty *A*

Small note :
Actually I have another 3 new books, 2 are in my hand but the other is buried at my book pile while my house now is under renovation, and I can't get it nor take a picture at it. So yeah, I'll keep them for next IMM post =)


What you got last week? =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)