In My Mailbox #2

Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox #2


In My Mailbox is a bookish blog meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

Whooo, I didn't post 'In My Mailbox' for...3 weeks?
I didn't really get many books, so I will post some books I got from last week til now

I bought :

(sorry for very bad picture. I lost my precious cellphone, that was hurt me /:)


  • Succubus Blues & Succubus On Top by Richelle Mead
  • Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover (Gallagher Girls #3) by Ally Carter
  • Divergent (English version) by Veronica Roth
  • Grip of The Shadow Plague (Fablehaven #3) by Brandon Mull
  • Leviathan by Thomas E. Sniegoski 


I borrowed :

  • Dream Catcher Series (Wake, Fade, Gone) by Lisa McMann

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)