Book Wishlist (November 2011)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Book Wishlist (November 2011)


Here are some books that will be published at November 2011 that I might buy (NOT an international release, and gonna add some later) :

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I dunno I'll buy The Replacement or not, and still unsure too whether it will publish this month or next month. But the synopsis looks good and different from any other, hm.... *think*

And some I saw at the bookstore that caught my attention:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Wow...damn a lot.
/faints/

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)