In My Mailbox #1

Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox #1


I join this meme hosted by The Story Siren =). I do this meme without the video like mostly blogger do, well maybe someday if i can gain my self esteem to record my face xD.
So these are books i've bought this week :


















I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) - Ally Carter
Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy (Gallagher Girls #2) - Ally Carter
Only The Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls #4) - Ally Carter
Arsene Lupin - Edgar Jepson & Maurice LeBlanc
The Fallen - Thomas E. Sniegoski
Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Nightshade - Andrea Creamer
Incarceron - Catherine Fisher

I missed Gallagher Girls #3 so i still have to hunt it down at several bookstores or online stores =(.

The cover of Arsene Lupin is pretty cute and Lupin is famous character, so i want to know how is the story.

FINALLY THE FALLEN! *hysteria*. I've fallen in love with this book when i saw the English version (the cover of the series are very very cool!) but too bad the publishing didn't use the original cover ;~;


Beautiful Creature....at first i didn't want to buy it, but yeah the greedy side of me pushed me to brought it to the cashier and yeah, it joined my pile now - -;

NIGHTSHADE! I saw this series all over blogs i love and finally i got it! But again too bad the publishing didn't use the original cover. 

Incarceron, the theme of the story is unique and got many praises, so i decided to try it. Pretty cover indeed =D

I don't know when i will read these new books, since i still have too many unread. So may they stay at my piles sweetly =p.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)