Book Wishlist (October 2011)

Friday, September 23, 2011

Book Wishlist (October 2011)


I heard and read some books will released next month (not sure when i can get em by the way but well...) by publishers here in Indonesia. And wow, a bit shocking because they are too many, seriously ;A; and i want them all *dammit I need moar money!*

So these are books I probably buy for next month :

Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead
I'm sooooo excited to Blood Promise, since I love Vampire Academy so much. I'm anxious to know about Rose after her withdrawal and Dimitri after he became Strigoi Also still need mooooaaaar Adrian.Yum! I definitely will grab this =D

Ballad by Meggie Stiefvater
The next book after Lament, a story about James, Deirdre's best friend who also meet and fall in love with fey. I like Lament so much, so I also anticipating this book too. But the cover seems not related to Lament, and I also heard the publisher will reprint Lament with new cover which similar with this. Too bad, but not too complaining though =p

Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
This is already released a while ago, i saw some online bookstore already sold this book. At first i'm not sure about this book, but after stalked some blogs, I read some good review, and the cover is pretty too =D Glad they use the original cover.
So yeah I'll try this.

Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
Somehow I think Indonesian cover looks more 'childish', more cartoon like than original one, and sigh I definitely love the version above.
I'm so excited to this! I love and enjoy Percy Jackson series, I love Riordan's writing style so I bet this one is also very good too.


Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Beside the pretty cover (yea, I'm that kind of person, judge a book by its cover. Just get use of it xD) I also heard and read many good review about this book. Hex Hall gonna be released here and I was like /HOOORAAAAAAY!!!/


Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
I still in mix feeling should I buy this or not. The story is interesting and new for me. I bought the TV series but still haven't watch it yet (still struggling to finish Vampire Diaries =p). Pretty Little Liars is quite a hot topic, both books and TV series so yeah I consider to buy it. And look how cute the cover is! Vivid yellow with Barbie at the center. Yum!

Grip of the Shadow Plague by Brandon Mull
Third book of Fablehaven series. I also haven't read this series yet, but my sister has read the first and second books and she said they were good. My sister will purchase this =)
I have to say, covers for Indonesia version are nicer than the original ones.
Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
The forth book of Immortal series. I have purchased previous 3 books but haven't read em yet. I don't like covers for Indonesia version but have to say this is the prettiest among all =)
Soooo.... say bye bye to my next month payment
/sulk at the corner/

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your time and giving me your amazing thoughts. I read each one of your comments and I really really appreciate them! ;)